Viking City Builder is being made by a one-man developer named Roslagen.
Viking City Builder is a classical city building game with elements of a real-time strategy sparked on top! Make a new place to live for your Viking brothers and sisters, build homes, longhouses, boating houses, ritual houses and many more constructions from the era.
What makes this game stand out is not only the fact that it’s being made by one-man. But how gorgeous the game looks. The game will be the first RTS/city builder to to support ray tracing and NVIDIA’s DLSS 2.0 AI upscaling. So basically if you got the hardware this game will look awesome. As seen below in the video.
– Fortify your settlement and battle the Europeans, who want to take back their territories
– Pillage neighboring villages for valuable resources
– Build real-life structures, taken out straight from Viking history
– Manage the settlement, assign tasks and various professions and build a strong economy
– Take on an adventure and sail through the seas and rivers
I personally do enjoy city building games and I am definitely looking forward to this one when it releases. As of right now there is no release date but the game will be released on Steam. Check out the gameplay trailer below.
Let me know what you think in the comments below.